Come Join Our Team
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for several key positions as part of our deep commitment to excellence in all forms of hospice care.
Hospice of Hilo provides excellent benefits, competitive salaries and a very supportive working environment.
We are committed to living from our core values of Integrity, Respect, Compassion, Hope and Quality.
We currently have job openings for our Inpatient Care Center and our Hospice Homecare Services.
Current Job Openings: Inpatient Care Center
Per Diem (on-call pool) Registered Nurse (RN):
- Provides skilled hospice nursing care to multiple patients in a facility setting as a member of the clinical team.
- Requires excellent observation, critical thinking, assessment, nursing judgment & communication skills.
- Must be available for shift work as needed: day/evening/weekend/holiday.
- Current RN licensure in the State of Hawaii and degree required; BSN degree preferred.
- 2 years experience in a hospice, hospital or nursing home setting.
Per Diem-Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Provides excellent clinical care in accordance with the LPN scope of practice.
- Must be available for day/night/weekend/holiday assignments as needed.
- Must be currently licensed as an LPN in Hawai`i.
- 2 years experience in a hospice, hospital or nursing home setting preferred.
Current Job Openings: Hospice Homecare Services
Physical Therapist (Casual Hire):
**Advertised Homecare positions require driver’s license, auto insurance & reliable transportation. ***
To apply, send resume & cover letter to Hospice of Hilo, 1011 Waianuenue Ave., Hilo, HI 96720, or fax: 961-7397 or email: email@example.com
No Phone Calls or Inquiries will be accepted.
Click HERE to download an Application
It is our mission to be an integral part of the community, providing compassionate, quality end-of-life care through support, counseling and education.