Come Join Our Team
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for several key positions as part of our deep commitment to excellence in all forms of hospice care.
Hospice of Hilo provides excellent benefits, competitive salaries and a very supportive working environment.
We are committed to living from our core values of Integrity, Respect, Compassion, Hope and Quality.
We currently have job openings for our Hawai‘i Palliative Care Center, our Inpatient Care Center and our Hospice Homecare Services.
Current Job Openings: Hawai‘i Palliative Care Center
Hospice and Palliative Care NP:
- Works under the supervision of the hospice medical director.
- Job entails administrative and clinical work (office and hospital based)
- Will be instrumental in start up of outpatient palliative care clinic.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving skills, mathematical skills; nursing skills.
- Requires excellent critical thinking & assessment skills.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing and accredited Nurse Practitioner Program. (Master's degree)
- Current RN and NP licensure in the State of Hawaii.
- Prescriptive authority required.
- State of Hawaii Drivers License and reliable automobile insured according to state law.
- NP certification from AANP. (Specialist area preferred....CHPN etc)
- Minimum 1yr NP experience and 1yr hospice or palliative care experience.
- Prefer if already credentialed with Medicare/Medicaid and local insurance companies.
- Experience in successful startup of outpatient clinic preferred.
Current Job Openings: Inpatient Care Center
Per Diem (on-call pool) Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN):
Current Job Openings: Hospice Homecare Services